- The Service is a secure media sharing service by which the User may set a maximum viewing time, number of viewers, and expiration date for photographs and/or videos which the User has personally taken or created (hereinafter referred to as "Content"), as well as upload and share this Content on services such as social networking sites and blogs. The Service can be used without member registration.
- The Service is compatible with Android (version 2.0 or higher).
2. Management of Recorded Information
- The management of published information is the responsibility of the Users.The Company accepts no responsibility for any damages or losses incurred due to inadequate management, faulty use of the Service, or use of the Service by a third party.
- The saving of photographed or created Content and/or related data via the creation of backups or similar is the sole responsibility of the User, and the Company makes no guarantee of the preservation or saving of any such data.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The rights to the copyright for any and all Content, including images and text, provided by the Company as a part of the Service belong to the Company and/or any third party owning said rights.
- The User agrees that any and all issues which may arise due to infringement on the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any infringement of this user agreement, related to Content created personally by the User are the full responsibility and liability of the User, and agrees not to hold the Company responsible for any inconvenience and/or damages resulting therefrom.
4. Published Information
- The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently delete Content uploaded by any User, without obtaining the consent of said User, in the case that any of the below-mentioned apply to said Content.Furthermore, the Company is under no obligation to inform the User of the reasons for the deletion.
- The Content is defamatory or libelous to a particular party such as an individual or organization
- The Content depicts acts such as those mentioned in "6. Inappropriate Content"
- The Content infringes upon the intellectual property rights of a third party
- The Content is deemed inappropriate by the Company for any reason other than the above-mentioned
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any and all advertising which may be displayed, regardless of the content of said displayed advertising.Viewing and/or use of any displayed advertising sites is the sole responsibility of the User.
5. Alteration, Interruption, Suspension, and Termination of the Service
- The Company reserves the right to alter, interrupt, suspend, or terminate the whole, or any part of the design and system, of the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the whole or any part of the operations of the Service according to Our judgment, in any case in which the below-mentioned reasons may be applicable.
- System damage and any related maintenance work
- The occurrence of unavoidable circumstances including but not limited to natural disasters, accidents, or any other state of emergency or act of God, or the danger of any such occurrence
- The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any damages to the User or any third party which may arise as a result of the above-mentioned.
6. Inappropriate Content
- In the case that the Company judges that the User has committed any of the below-mentioned acts while using the Service, the Company reserves the right to restrict and/or suspend the use of the Service by said User without prior notice, and to delete any and all objectionable Content.
- Acts which violate this user agreement
- Acts which violate or infringe upon intellectual property rights and/or rights to usage of a likeness belonging to the Company, any other user, or a third party
3.Acts which inflict disadvantages and/or damages on the Company, any other user, or a third party, or acts which threaten the same
- Acts which slander or defame the Company, any other user, or a third party, or acts which threaten the same
- Acts which violate public decency and order, or acts which threaten the same
- Criminal acts, or acts related to criminal activity
- Acts which violate the law, or acts which threaten the same
- Acts which falsify, alter, or delete the whole or any part of the Service, or acts which threaten the same
- Acts which transmit (information including) computer viruses or other malicious programs, or acts which could result in said transmissions
- Acts intended to hinder or obstruct the administration of the Service
- Acts of saving other users' content by using screenshots or other methods.
- Acts which promote or threaten to promote any or all of the acts in the above-mentioned points
- Any other acts which are deemed inappropriate by the Company
- The User accepts sole personal responsibility and liability for any issues which may arise due to acts described in the previous clause.
Please direct any inquiries about the Service to:
- The Company makes no certain guarantee of the preservation or saving of any and all data provided by the Service and any or all data published by the User, and accepts no responsibility in the case of any loss of said data.
- In the case of minors using the Service, it is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian of said minor to decide whether the Content published via the Service is appropriate for said minor.
- In the case that the User is charged for damages or restitution by any other user or third party, the User accepts sole responsibility and liability, except in the case of bad faith or serious error on the part of the Company, and agrees not to cause any inconvenience or damage to said company.
- In the case that the Company is charged for damages or restitution by any member or third party, except in the case of bad faith or serious error on the part of the Company, the scope of the damages for which the Company will be liable for reparations will be limited to those damages arising directly and realistically from the same.
5）In the case of a user violating paragraph -11 of act, described in clause 1. of Section 6. of this document, the violating user's face's photo is sent to the user, against who's content this violation occurred.
9. Validity of User Agreement
- Even in the case that any part or parts of the provisions of this user agreement may be determined to be invalid according to the law, all other provisions of this user agreement will remain valid.
- The Company reserves the right to alter this user agreement without notification before or after the fact, and to make use of the altered version of the user agreement after the alterations have been made. Furthermore, in the case of use of the Service after alterations have been made to the user agreement, users will be considered to have agreed to the terms of the altered user agreement.
10. Governing Law / Court of Jurisdiction
- The Japanese version of this user agreement is the official text, and the English translation is intended solely for the convenience of the User.In the case of any discrepancy between the contents of the Japanese and English versions, the content of the Japanese version will take precedence.
- This user agreement was based on Japanese governing law, and is to be interpreted in accordance with said law.
- In the case of litigation arising in relation to the Service, the Kobe District Court will be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.
Enacted April 15th, 2014